For Adoptive Parents
Adoption-Share was created by an adoption social worker who recognized a need within the adoption community for free exchange of information and resources relating to the adoption process. Our web-based program was designed with birthparents, adoptive parents and licensed adoption entities in mind, in an effort to improve knowledge and communication within the adoption community.
Our mission reflects our purpose and is the means by which we measure all decisions.
- Maximize Information Sharing
- Streamline the Adoption Process
- Demystify the Adoption Process
Our vision serves as the plan for executing our mission.
- Create and Provide an Online Community and Resource
- Encourage Partnerships between Agencies and Families
- Promote Efficiency of the Adoption Process
- Lead Our Field with Purpose, Expertise and Integrity
Adoptive parent community members may create a personalized family profile for agencies and parents considering adoption to view, receive the most current information on adoption opportunities through licensed agencies and connect with other parents via groups, forums or blogs. Our home study verification and sharing services means no more tracking down your social workers to send copies of your home studies to inquiring agencies.